You can file a complaint with the Chancellor of Justice if you suspect that an authority, public official or some other person performing a public duty has acted unlawfully or failed to fulfil their obligations. Anyone can file a complaint.

Chancellor of Justice and Parliamentary Ombudsman

Finland has two supreme, independent guardians of the law: the Chancellor of Justice of the Government and the Parliamentary Ombudsman. Despite primarily similar powers, there are differences in the duties of the guardians of the law. Complaints should be filed with the guardian of the law responsible for the given matter.

Read about the differences between the tasks of the Chancellor of Justice and the Parliamentary Ombudsman.